We intent to provide healthy and safe work environment. Our motive is to fully
comply with the spirit and intent of Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Employees must follow the standard of work practices, set by our company on complete understanding of their
Good work practices for employees:
- The first and foremost work practice is to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Each employee must wash hands and lower arms immediately after using the washroom facilities.
- No smoking, eating, drinking, or spitting is allowed in work areas. Eating, drinking and smoking are allowed only in
the designated areas.
- If an employee has any cuts, sratches or open wounds, they must be dressed and covered with water proof covering.
- All the injuries must be reported to the supervisor as well as H & H Employment services immediately.
- Each employee must wear clean and free of dirt safety shoes. The safety shoes must be in good condition.
- As per the need of our clients, employees are not allowed to wear any jewellery (which includes rings, hair clips,
earrings, watches, necklaces, bracelets/broaches)
- Employees must not put on any nail accessory like false nails or nail paints and false eyelashes as per our client requirement.
- If required, employees must wear hairnets,beardnets such your hair are completely covered and tucked under the hair net
- If asked, employees must wear face masks which covers the nose and mouth completely.
- No glass, ceramic and other such brittle items are to be brought into the plant areas. Personal effects are to be left
in the lockers provided and not in the production room, if lockers are not available, then personal effects should be kept
to a minimum and the client’s supervision will provide a place to keep these effects, ensure there are no valuables. Neither
the client, nor H&H Employment Services Inc. is responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items.
- Ontario law must be respected and obeyed at all times.
- The client’s rules and regulations must be obeyed at all times.